There is a drop in to meet staff and volunteers from Victim Support Scotland on Tuesday 27th January 2015 from 6 to 8pm, at Woodside Library, on St. Georges Road.
Have you been affected by Crime??
Victim Support Scotland is a voluntary service providing emotional and practical support to those affected by crime. Crime can have a profound effect on victims, witnesses, their families and communities.
- Support those who have been affected by any type of crime, anti-social behaviour, vandalism, assault, sexual crime, domestic abuse and murder.
- Independent service providing a safe, confidential space to talk through your experience
- Information on the Criminal Justice Process
- Links into to specialist support services
- Third Party Reporting Centre
- Free advice and representation through the Criminal Injury Compensation process.
- Sit with witnesses during evidence with prior approval of the court
Volunteering with VSS is a unique and rewarding experience. Full training is provided. Can you commit to a minimum of 4hrs per week in the Victim Service OR 1 full day per week in court? Then please get in touch by phone or by email for an application pack.
Victim Support Glasgow, 10 Bothwell Street.
- 0141 553 2415
Glasgow Sheriff Court 0141 420 6676 - High Court 0141 552 5484
VICTIMSUPPORT NATIONAL HELPLINE 0300 603 9213