Sunday 12 March 2017

Support for walking and cycling

Yesterday, at the Scottish Green Party's Spring Conference, I met up with representatives from Go Bike to provide support for the campaign to increase investment in cycling and walking. 


Three priorities supported are investment, infrastructure and local action.


Green councillor candidates support "We Walk, We Cycle, We Vote".

During the last year, I have requested additional cycle hire sites across the Hillhead area, including Hyndland Railway Station. Also, I have given my support for the development of the Woodside Mini-Holland Project. I have supported a Green budget proposal to provide £8m for cycling routes, the North Glasgow City Way and East Glasgow City Way in 2017-18.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.