Monday 29 November 2021

Update on my surgeries for Hillhead Ward

During December, I will be available to meet residents with concerns.

Please note the following information about my outdoor surgeries:-

Friday 3rd December from from 2 - 3pm, at seating in Wilton Street Community Garden, Wilton Street.

Friday 17th December from from 2 - 3pm, at seating in Cresswell Street Playpark, Cresswell Street.

Please wear a mask, bring hand sanitiser and maintain 2 metres distance. You can drop - in or book an appointment in advance by email or text message. 

Also, I can meet by appointment using MS teams on the following days:-

Wednesday 1st December from 7 - 8pm

Wednesday 15th December from 7 - 8pm

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Thankyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.